chinese home page
Home About Us Services Pricing Refunds Accommodations Host Families Students Custodianship Inquiry Contact Us Reviews

A custodian, who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, is required for minor students who are under 18 years of age who come to Canada to study and are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Please see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s “Studying in Canada-Minors” for more information and the required forms.

Send a scanned copy of the notarized Parental Consent document with parent’s signature to Homestay Select Inc.

A custodian provides assistance to students with arrival details for the school, accommodation placement, and deal directly with the school, host families and students' issues.

Upon receipt of the scanned copy of the notarized Parental Consent document and the full payment of the invoice amount has been paid, Homestay Select Inc. will send the parents the notarized Custodian document signed by a custodian in Canada by courier.

These notarized documents and the Letter of Acceptance from your school are needed to apply for a study permit.

6045 Tenth Line West, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5N 5S6
Copyright © 2018 Homestay Select Inc. All rights reserved.